I started the Mobile Computing with App Inventor – CS Principles Mooc on EdX in october, 2015. I learned to build android apps using a very user friendly app named app inventor 2. It uses blocks to build the code. In this serie, I will not explain how to use App Inventor 2. Instead I will explain how I built an app which interacts with a google spreadsheet and displays the data the user wants to see.
This post is part of the serie App Inventor Project : android app to interact with a google spreadsheet. The tutorials will go over these parts :
- how to create a usable google spreadsheet ;
- What are the specifications for my app inventor 2 app;
- How to design the user interface;
- How to code the functionalities;
- What’s next ? What should be improved ?